Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Keep your Skin Looking Radiant! {Twinkle's Beauty Tip Thursday}

When I was in high school and college, I got a summer job as a lifeguard. All those hours in the sun gave me what I thought then was a beautiful, bronzy tan. Now that I am wiser, not only do I love using SPF daily but I enjoy eating the right foods for keeping me lead a healthful lifestyle.

Here are a few "beauty foods" that the Twinkle Gals are going to share with you to keep your skin *twinkling*! They are proven to make your skin have a youthful glow. All of these foods are high in Vitamin C and anti-oxidants which always keeps your skin looking fresh and beautiful!

Heirloom Tomatoes
Tomatoes
Strawberries
Tofu
Salmon
Papaya
Pink Grapefruit
Corn
Red Bell Peppers
Almonds

Pink Grapefruit
Tuna
Green Apples
Broccoli
Spinach {the darker the green the better}
Carrots
Pumpkin
Soy Milk
Edamame



Edamame with Sea Salt


No comments:

Post a Comment