Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Twinkle's Summer Make Up Tips

If you’re like me the summer months are spent doing fun events like bbq’s, pool parties, beach trips, etc. I don’t want to spend a lot of time on make up especially for the heat to just melt it off of me. I think the best make up tip for the summer season - less is best. Let your natural beauty SHINE!

This week I’m sharing with you,Twinkle friends, my three go-to make up products for the summer:

1. Olay Total Effects Moisturizer Plus Cooling Hydration – this product does it all – diminishes fine lines, fights dullness for healthy looking complexion, gently exfoliates, protects skin from free radical damage, and best of all it leaves my skin feeling super soft and of course fully hydrated. I mix this every morning with spf 30 for added protection against the sun. Retail price $17

2. E.L.F Bronzer & Blush Duo set – this is the perfect bronze and you only have to use it lightly to get a golden shimmer glow.  I love the blush as well – it has a peachy-pink undertone with a just a hint of shimmer – I like to mix it with the bronzer for the perfect blend.  I admit that I am a bit of a make up snob but sometimes you can find a diamond in the rough…the best thing about this product is the price – only $3! 

3. tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster - Pouty.  I searched high and low for a watermelon pink lip gloss for summer. Finally, sucess with this tarte lip gloss.  It was the perfect stand out color I was looking for - PERFECTION!  This is fabulous shade and summer is all about color! Retail price $22
 
It takes me literally less than five minutes to achieve a radiant summer glow using the above products. Everyone’s skin tones are different so you will want to experiment with finding the right shades for you. The important thing to remember is to let your natural beauty shine this summer and have fun TWINKLING!


xo Tonya & Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment